Motion Graphics Designer
About The Course
In this course, you will gain tons of experience in Motion Graphics and Adobe After Effects techniques. You will focus on Motion Graphics while Learning all about After Effects methods
Learn Techniques, tips and tricks to create awesome animations. Most importantly throughout the course, the essence of Motion Graphics and how to put together a Motion Graphics Project is thoroughly covered.
Unlike any other academy, Torilo Academy will teach you the total scope of motion graphics design. This course focuses on more hands on practical and less theory to help you create amazing video graphics. Learn Motion Graphics and advance your career.
- Introduction to Motion Graphic
- Introduction : Installation of necessary tools.
- How to use After Effects in a dynamic hands on approach
- Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using a step by step method.
- Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
- Text Animation
- How to manipulate text.
- Know the difference between shape layers and masks in Adobe After Effects
- Learn how to use both text and pen tools to create shape layers in Adobe After Effects.
- Enhance your video intros and create better and enriched motion graphics with shape layers in Adobe After Effects
- Discover the Fill and Stroke options for Shape Layers and how to create custom gradients in Adobe After Effects.
- What are Masks?
- Creating Masks with Color Range
- Creating Masks with Channels
- Color Grade images using Masks
- Selecting objects and using Masks for changing Lights and Colors
- Adjusting shadows, mid tones and highlights using Shadow/Highlight.
- Checking out premiere pro color correction tools
- Adjusting Tonality Secondary color correction techniques
- Working with effects and look-up tables
- How to save presets and export your final footage with the best quality
- Analyze image and create cinematic looks
- Get experience on color correction and color grading Conclusion
- Drawing on the Illustrator
- Draw on the after-effects.
- Draw on the After Effects and move
- Draw and animate the after-effects
- How to make motion graphic Ads
- Working with element 3D
- Opening the Logo in element 3D
- Adding 3D Text & After Effects Cameras
- Animating the 3D Objects
- Lighting the Scene with After Effects Lights
- Working with Optical flares
- Adding ambient occlusion & export your intro
- Setting up a project
- Editing basics
- Beyond basic editing
- Look and Sound adjustment
- Finishing touches