About The Course
Typically Software Engineers, working in applications or systems development, analyze first the needs of the user. They then design, construct, test, and maintain computer applications software to meet these needs. These engineers use different programming languages, depending on the purpose of the program.
This course focuses on Python specifically; you will learn about powerful ways to develop web application while storing and manipulating complex data. Python is one of the top programming languages for web development that is becoming more and more popular and it is used in a wide range of applications. Companies worldwide are using Python to harvest insights from their data and get a competitive edge.
Unlike any other Python tutorial, Torilo Academy will teach you the best practices of software engineering. This course focuses on more practices and less theory to help you build great apps the right way. Learn Python programming and advance your career..
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Pip Install and PyPi
- Modules and Packages
- __name__ and "__main__"
- Introduction to Python Data Types .
- Numbers: Simple Arithmetic.
- Variable Assignments.
- Introduction to Strings .
- Indexing and Slicing with Strings .
- String Properties and Methods .
- Print Formatting with Strings Class Project.
- Dictionaries in Python
- Tuples with Python
- Sets in Python
- I/O with Basic Files in Python
- IErrors and Exception Handling
- Errors and Exceptions Homework
- Errors and Exception Homework - Solutions
- Pylint Overview
- Running tests with the Unittest Library
- Creating Your First Looks
- Refining Ideas
- Designing Your Presentation For Your Clients
- Exporting and Sending Comps to Clients
- Finalize Your Logo, Part 1: Refining Color and Creating a “Details” Page
- Finalize Your Logo, Part 2: Artboard Setup for Quick Export and File Management
- Finalize Your Logo, Part 3: Batch Export Files and Professional Client Delivery
- Object Oriented Programming – Introduction .
- Object Oriented Programming – Attributes and Class Keyword .
- Object Oriented Programming – Class Object Attributes and Methods .
- Object Oriented Programming – Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Object Oriented Programming – Special (Magic/Dunder) Methods
- Decorators with Python Overview
- Decorators Homework
- Python Standard Input/Output
- Modules and Packages.
- Errors and Exception Handling .
- Generators with Python
- Generators Homework Overview
- Generators Homework Solutions
- Methods and the Python Documentation
- Functions in Python
- *args and **kwargs in Python
- Function Practice Exercises - Overview
- Function Practice Exercises - Solutions
- * Function Exercise Solutions - Challenge Problem
- Nested Statements and Scope
- Functions and Methods - Homework Assignment
- Functions and Methods Homework - Solutions
Thank you for such a quick course. This is awesome to get an overview of python. This is a must for beginners as the instruction explains every step in details. Brilliant course. also, the academy is very conducive, friendly staff, experienced tutor. It was money well spent and I hope to take another course with them.
I am new to Python so I was seeking a course that would quickly get me up to speed on the basics. This course was perfect for my needs! The instructor is very knowledgeable and presents the information in a logical sequence. He also does a very good job of explaining things. I would recommend this course and academy for anyone who has little or no prior programming experience and wants to learn the basics of Python quickly.