Learn to be an Outstanding
UI/UX Product Designer
About The Course
Our product design training course will take you through the basic principles of design in order to ensure you have a solid foundation to build your knowledge and skills on.
The course is broken down into User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design. The UI section of the course will focus on elements used in web and mobile UI design and how these elements affect the users the interfaces are designed for. The UX section of the course will focus on customer-centric approaches to designing websites and mobile applications to ensure that customers using services you have designed get the best value from them.
By the end of the training, you should be able to design User Interfaces and User Experiences that are centered around customer satisfaction.
At our training center, Torilo Academy, you will find easier means to make a difficult work simple and be able to produce outstanding result..
- Introduction to User Interface and User Experience
- Distinction between UI and UX & Introduction to design tools
- Developing a user-research plan Analyzing usability and creating personas using sticky notes.
- Creating scenarios and to illustrate how users interact with the product.
- Designing user flows using overflow app
- Creating storyboards
- Foundation of IA (information architecture)
- Understanding responsive web design principles
- User experience on mobile versus web
- Designing for Web/ creating Designing systems
- Understanding UI patterns for mobile
- Sketching and workflows
- Creating lo-fi wireframes with balsamiq
- Setting up design workspace on adobe xd sketch and figma and using the auto animate option on adobe xd
- Typography and color theory
- sourcing for images, png, svg, icons and illustrations
- Designing a “food ordering” app
- Creating a rapid prototype using marvel app
- Prototyping and micro interactions
- Testing your clickable prototypes with users
- IDeveloper Handoff with zeplin app
- Version control with abstract app
- Building your linkedin profile and portfolio
- Introduction to behance and Dribble
- Contract vs Freelance vs Full time
- Networking Revisions/Q&A
- User research - Google forms and Typerforms
- Userflow - Overflow app and pen and paper
- Visual Design - Adobe XD, Figma and Sketch
- VWireframe - Balsamiq, Adobe xd, sketch, pen and paper
- Rapid Prototype - Marvel app and Invision Clssic
- Micro-interaction Prototype -Invision Studio and Flinto
- Developer Handoff - Zeplin
- Files storage - Google drive and Dropbox
It was really a great opportunity for me to have such a wonderful tutorial, on giving good UX. I could learn very much from an abstract level to a concrete level as you said in your tutorial, about the principles and practices for giving good UX. Thank you so much for your valuable time responding to our queries.
All the very best for all your similar commitments in future.
- Being a beginner this was an excellent course for me. The tutor was direct and right to the point, no lengthy explanations etc. and I also got to follow along doing the exercises. We made use of various tools for different purposes in the design process and it was so so fun and insightful. I would definitely recommend this course for absolute beginners and people with short attention span :) Thumbs up!